Skip to main content

The Simple Woman's Daybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook
For Today (October 12, 2010)

Outside my window... Hot and sunny 82 degrees!

I am thinking... about what to give our family for Christmas. Since I haven't worked since August, it will have to be homemade and inexpensive. But nonetheless, it will be awesome!

I am thankful for... a roof over our heads.

From the kitchen... a Naan dough rising. I'm cooking vegetable naan "pizza" for dinner.

I am wearing... DIY I ♥ NY t-shirt with black shorts.

I am going... to check on the naan after this.

I am reading... House Rules by Jodi Picoult.

I am hoping... Nathaniel takes a nap soon. He is starting to get cranky!

I am hearing... Nathaniel playing in his jumper.

Around the house... clean, folded laundry that needs to be put up.

One of my favorite things... Autumn leaves, which I unfortunately haven't seen since a year ago (and two years for hubby!)

Inspired by the church song scripture... "For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:17

A few plans for the rest of the week... Nathaniel turns 10 months old this Friday; Hubby has CFT(?) on Saturday; Weight check and second influenza booster shot for the little one on Monday.

Here is a picture I am sharing... 10.05.10; Being the photographer of the family means I'm rarely ever in the pictures. So these definitely are few and far between.


Comments

  1. Your son is so cute. Everyone in our family know that I believe you should save money and not spend it on gifts. I'm sure your loved ones feel the same. It is important for the kids and grands to give us cards. Sometimes they are homemade. We keep all of them. Your pizza sounds great. Have a great week. Doylene

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!