Skip to main content

Recipe: Elvis Presley Cookies

Our neighbors invited us a couple of days ago for a cook out this evening but unfortunately, we already had plans to go to a birthday dinner with my husband's co-workers. So I decided to bake some cookies for them to show that we appreciate the invite and wish we could come! I had helped using cookie mix from the store but I added my own little spin on it. And you will soon figure out why I named them "Elvis Presley Cookies" :)


Elvis Presley Cookies

Ingredients:
  • 1 8oz Jiffy Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
  • 1 egg
  • 3 tbsp of butter, melted
  • 3/4 cup of chunky peanut butter
  • 1 very ripe banana

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

Combine all the ingredients.

Drop by spoonful on ungreased parchment paper on baking sheet.

Bake for 11-13 minutes or until lightly browned.


I would have added more chocolate chips but we didn't have any on hand. But these cookies are very soft and delicious. I'm sure Elvis would have loved them :)

Comments