Skip to main content

The Simple Woman's Daybook


The Simple Woman's Daybook
For Today (October 5, 2010)

Outside my window... Sunny but cold 59 degrees.

I am thinking... about what to dress Nathaniel as for Halloween. So far, we're thinking mouse because he loves cheese!

I am thankful for... a four day weekend coming up!

From the kitchen... Sopas for sick husband and baby boy. It's a Filipino version of Chicken Noodle Soup: chicken, hot dogs, macaroni noodles, cabbage, carrots, onions.

I am wearing... St. Louis Arch t-shirt and blue-flannel pajamas

I am going... to sign up for the Wilton Flower and Cake Design Class that starts this Thursday.

I am (still) reading... Second Chance by Jane Green. It's pretty boring but I'm more than halfway done with the book so I'm just finishing it to see how it ends.

I am hoping... this cold going on in our house goes away soon!

I am hearing... Nathaniel "snore" due to a stuffy nose :(

Around the house... five newly borrowed books from the library yesterday.

One of my favorite things... sweet, crunchy grapes!

Inspired by the church song... "Trust and obey, for there's no other way. To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey!"

A few plans for the rest of the week... Picnic at hubby's work and cake class on Thursday; thinking about going to the Baby and Me Rhymetime at the library on Friday; (maybe) work Saturday and Sunday from 7a-3p; and Hubby is off Friday through Monday!

Here is a picture I am sharing... January 5, 2010: 21 days old!

Comments