Skip to main content

EdVenture Children's Museum

Last month, we went to the EdVenture Children's Museum in Columbia, SC and Nathaniel had a fantastic time! He loved climbing through things and exploring everything.

Do we have a future dentist in our hands?


Ah... it's never too early to get a job :)



You can explore and climb inside Eddie, the 40-foot child exhibit. Here they are, three stories up, inside his head.


Inside Eddie's lung





Dancing:




Inside the green room:





I never thought I would ever tell Nathaniel to write on the wall!



Driving a ship:


There was a tube system and Hubby sent me this message :)


It was a great family day! There's also the Body Worlds Vital exhibit next door that Hubby and I are planning to go to sometime this month.

Linking up to:
The Paper Mama: Wordless{ish} Wednesday
and then, she {snapped}: Wordless Wednesday
Project Alicia: Wordless Wednesday
live and love...out loud: Wordful Wednesday
NapTime MomTog: Wordless Wednesday

Comments

  1. Cute! Looks like you had a great time! We have a museum like that around me that I went to when I was little! I hope it's still around when I have kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun! We are planning to go to the Clifford exhibit at the Children's Museum in Atlanta when my in-laws come in April... I suppose we'll have to be making a trip to Columbia, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sooo awesome. Love these photos. Looks like a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!