Skip to main content

"Py-er"

Nathaniel is so ridiculously obsessed with spiders lately. He sees imaginary spiders, gets so ecstatic when he sees them on books and thinks every single type of insects are spiders until I correct him---and even then, he still sometimes insists they are spiders. We are thinking of dressing him as a spider for Halloween, which kind of scares me no matter how adorable he will look I'm sure because I am deathly afraid of spiders. Like, I-scream-bloody-murder-when-I-see-Daddy-Long-Legs type of fear.


Here's a video showing some of Nathaniel's latest vocabulary. But as you can see, he says 'py-er' (spider) almost the entire time.



Linking up to:

Communal Global: Tuesdays Around the World

Comments

  1. I am right there with you about spiders, but I love your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Isn't it funny what they get fixated on. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!