Skip to main content

Pumpkin Patch

Last Saturday, we drove two hours up north to Abilene so we could visit the nearest pumpkin patch. It wasn't even really a true pumpkin patch because the drought is just so terrible this year in Texas that all the crops failed. But nonetheless, we all had a great time and Nathaniel was slightly confused to see so many pumpkins in one place.




I had a difficult time taking pictures because the sun was just too bright. I guess this is one of those moments where I just have to accept that they are not the best but they still preserve a great family moment.




Nathaniel found a great way to tell good carving pumpkins vs. the not so great ones: by taking a bite out of it. :)


"I got this!"




An adorable Pumpkin with pumpkins :)



And we probably should invest on a nice tripod that way we can take family pictures instead of One with Baby and Daddy and One with Baby and Mommy.



And there is just no way of making an almost two year old boy to sit still for a little bit to take pictures!


"Run away!"


We bought four pumpkins (and a few baby ones) and Hubby started carving that evening so I have those pictures to share next!

Linking up to:

Project Alicia: Wordless Wednesday
The Paper Mama: Wordless{ish} Wednesday
live and love...out loud: Wordful Wednesday
The Long Road to China: Black and White Wednesday
5 Minutes for Mom: Wordless Wednesday

Comments

  1. I think your pictures are gorgeous! Love the ones of you and your hubby with your son. Pumpkin patches are so fun! I'm hoping to go to one this weekend.

    http://atticgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a beautiful boy! I know my boy would try to take a bit out of those pumpkins, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!