Skip to main content

New Routine


These were taken on Hubby's last weekend with us before he left to go to school. It has only been a little over two weeks since he left but it sure feels like a long time ago. We are slowly finding our new routine and have even ventured out on our own. I can be quite a hobbit so Dean went as far as telling our neighbors to knock on our door if they haven't seen me in a week. Har-de-har-har.

I make sure to plan one mini-outing for us every week and it has helped the days go by faster. But at the same time, it makes us miss Hubs/Daddy even more because we all wish he was with us. And I know we all feel that way because just when that thought crosses my mind, Nathaniel verbalizes it. We are having a good time exploring our new and surrounding towns but we sure miss Hubs/Daddy a lot.

Comments