Skip to main content

Family's Visit to NC at a Glance


My mom, sister and her family visited us last week during their spring break. I was unable to take a lot of photos with my big girl camera because I was wearing Amelia while sight seeing. In fact, I stopped bringing it after day three and just accepted the fact that for now, our life will be captured mostly with just my iPhone.

In New Bern, we visited the birthplace of Pepsi and the Firemen's Museum; and the kids played at the Kidsville Playground and chased the birds at the Riverfront. In Wilmington, we visited the Bellamy Mansion and the USS North Carolina Battleship. We sunbathed at Topsail beach one day and Emerald Isle beach the next. And on their last day, the children played at the playground by our house while my sister and I (and Amelia) watched the movie Divergent. We ate too much dessert daily (we discovered Cook Out milkshakes!) and stayed up way past our bedtime every night. Needless to say, it was a great spring break vacation and just what we needed on our first week with Hubby gone.

To see more of our shenanigans from this trip, go to my Instagram account.

Comments

  1. Beautiful!
    and I see that you posted some of my pictures! AAAHHHHH!
    you're a good teacher. :) sensei.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!