Skip to main content

Top 5 of April to June

I really had a difficult time picking my top 5 favorites photos for this quarter. There seems to be a recurring theme (water) with the initial photos I picked so I thought I'd mix it up. I ended up choosing the photos that depicts Nathaniel at this moment: what he likes and how he acts. So after you look at these photos, head over here to look at the photos that almost made the cut (will edit later!)

Here are my top favorite photos of Nathaniel in no particular order:

Nathaniel was actually yelling, "Lola!" (Tagalog for Grandma) while chasing my Mom. This is one of my favorite photos from our vacation because it says so much about Nathaniel right now. His love for his Lola, Spiderman, running, being outdoors, water and his "cool" (sunglasses). It was taken on our first day at the beach in St. Simon's Island, GA.

It is also my first recognition from I Heart Faces, which won me the 10th place on their "All Boy" photo challenge.

"Book Worm"
Nathaniel had been quiet for a while so I thought I would check to see if every thing was still ok. And this was what I found as I peeked through the crack of his bedroom door.

"Splash Park"
Play date with another toddler. I am so thankful that there is a free splash park that I could take Nathaniel to beat the summer Georgia heat.

"Genie, I wish you free!"
Nathaniel loves, LOVES the movie Aladdin. He has seen it countless of times and can actually recite the script. The Arabian Nights is one of the themes I am thinking about doing for his 3rd birthday in December.

After Family Day at Husband's work, we walked down the lake and the boys had a great time skipping rocks---or in Nathaniel's case, just throwing rocks :)

Comments

  1. Oh my!!! I love the moments you captured!!! I shared them on my facebook page http://facebook.com/naptimemomtog thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so great! You tell great stories with your photos. And my 3 yr old boy has never seen Aladdin. I'm going to have to fix this ASAP because I'm sure he'd love it. It's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!