Skip to main content

Family Day


Last Friday was Family Day at my husband's work. It was held at Pointes West Army Resort and thankfully the shelter we used was very shaded. The weather was in the 90s so it was hot, hot, hooooot. After the event, we walked down the lake and the boys threw rocks. I wish I could say I messed with saturation of the photos but the lake was really that blue. Even I was really amazed at how beautiful the lake was. They have several cabins on the lake and I hope that we can spend a weekend there in the future.

Comments

  1. A very beautiful place indeed. Didn't you swim in the lake? Here. I live near the sea, but the water is too cold, although it is summer now. I miss being in the warm seawater or lake:) ANyway, wonderful picture of father and son.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!