Skip to main content

Grocery Shopping with Toddlers

While we were in Indiana, Mom and I felt pretty brave and we went to Sam's Club. On a Saturday. Armed with TWO toddlers. The cousins did well but it definitely required some entertaining on my part. If God ever decide to bless us with multiples, He must really think I am capable of parenting them... because that would be a lot of work.

The very last picture is bad pretty blurry but I am trying to share more photos even if they make me cringe knowing they are not "perfect" (technically speaking). I really want to show how much fun these two boys have whenever they are together. They were blowing raspberries one second and then started head banging the next. I didn't have time to fix my settings and had to snap the photo or the moment would have been lost.





Comments