Skip to main content

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today (November 15, 2011)


Outside my window...
Sunny and 70 degrees

I am thinking... our life is about to change again. Move #3 since Enlistment #1!

I am thankful for... a 23-month old toddler (today) and three and a half year marriage (tomorrow).

From the kitchen... an organized disorganized mess. I'm separating the liquids and opened items that I know for sure the movers will not pack tomorrow.

I am wearing... blouse and capris

I am going... to uproot my tomato plant today :( I'm sad the tomatoes never ripened in time before our move but it's good to know I can grow a plant.

I am reading... nothing at the moment.

I am hoping... to get better sleep tonight. Since Sunday evening, I've had restless sleep where my brain just won't shut down. I think I'm just a liiiiiitle bit stressed out about the move.

I am hearing... Nathaniel playing with a ball.

Around the house... packed suitcases. Operation Live Out of a Suitcase started yesterday.

One of my favorite things... OTC analgesics that takes care of cramps and backache.

Inspired by our wedding song... The Way I Am

"If you were falling, then I would catch you.
You need a light, I'd find a match.
Cause I love the way you say good morning.
And you take me the way I am.

If you are chilly, here take my sweater.
Your head is aching, I'll make it better.
Cause I love the way you call me baby.
And you take me the way I am.

I'd buy you Rogaine when you start losing all your hair.
Sew on patches to all you tear.
Cause I love you more than I could ever promise.
And you take me the way I am.
You take me the way I am.
You take me the way I am."

A few plans for the rest of the week...
  • TMO packs our house tomorrow
  • Half year wedding anniversary tomorrow (3.5 years)
  • Clean the house, final house inspection and return the keys on Thursday
  • Hubby's graduation on Friday then drive straight to Carthage, MO
  • Spend a week in Missouri
Here is a picture I am sharing... 11.08.11 What a beautiful face.


Linking up to:

Leigh vs. Laundry: 52 Weeks of Happiness
 Simplicity: Photography Challenge--Favorite

Comments

  1. Delicious, sweet ... Nice photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Operation Live Out of a Suitcase , lol...I have had those days after a vacation or trip when we did that while catching up on laundry.

    Thank you so much for dropping by, Sunflower Faith! Banana Nutella Bread just sounds SUPER yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a really beautiful picture! what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful face for sure & Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your son is so adorable! I hope your move goes well, and you have a Happy Anniversary!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. It's lovely to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, yes! What a beautiful face! :-) And a gorgeous photo; what wonderful light!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The start of a new adventure!
    Wishing you the best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!