Skip to main content

Speedlite 430EX II (26th Birthday Present)

My 26th birthday was last Tuesday and my much anticipated gift finally arrived yesterday! I combined the money from my Mom and Hubby and bought a Speedlite 430EX II.


For a couple weeks now, I have been trying to learn how to use this new toy and it's like reading a foreign language. Definitely something I will just have to do/learn by trial and error and plenty of practice. But for once, I am finally looking forward to taking pictures indoors! And just in time for the holidays :)

Thanks, Dean and Mom!

Comments

  1. Wow! What an awesome gift! Happy belated birthday to you btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice gift! Can't wait to see what you do with it. I am a new follower from the Friday Blog Hop. If you can return the favor, stop by http://messforless.blogspot.com and say hi!

    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday!
    Your blog is so pretty! Following you from the Friday Blog hop at
    http://www.create-with-joy.com/
    Create with Joy ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What a gift :) Found you via Boost My Blog Fridays :) Gonna follow you too! I look forwarded to seeing the pics you take with that sweet flash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little one is cute :) I am a nurse too, in the OR. I love your photos. I am a Christian too, love finding fellow Christian bloggers. Hope you can stop by and visit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!