Skip to main content

Project 365: Week 34

Week 34: August 20th to August 26th


232 Eating mini M&Ms from my frozen yogurt topping. I have also been really enjoying taking pictures with the warm, sunshiny light "effect" in the background. It feels so summery :)

233 Enjoying a expensive cake pop at Starbucks

234  My first homemade cake pops; Vanilla cake pop with white and milk chocolate coating.

235  Dutch Puff with a few ingredients added: cinnamon, vanilla, sugar. Recipe found here.

236  Speedlite 430EX II; my 26th birthday present from Hubby and my Mom.

237  Nathaniel reading his Bible.

238  Looking at our pre-baby scrapbooks; Nathaniel kept pointing at his Daddy's picture while saying, 'Dada!' but he wouldn't do the same with me.

Linking up to:
Inspire Me Photography: Be Inspired Project
NapTimeMomTog: Project 365
The Mom Creative: Project Life
Communal Global: Tuesdays Around the World

Comments

  1. What a sweet little boy you have and it looks like you had a great week@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I love these. Yay for the speedlite!Thanks for linking up. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Love those cake pops! Looks yummmmmmmyyyy!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!