Skip to main content

Project 365: Week 32

Week 32: August 6th to August 12th


218  With these two in my life, I am complete.

219  A sign that I cook/bake too much: Nathaniel hears the timer go off and he runs to the kitchen, with a mitten ready.

220  Homemade Whole Wheat (Alphabet) Crackers---think goldfish except with real cheese! Recipe found here.

221  Sitting backwards on the big boy chair.

222  Fruitloops; I like to keep one unhealthy cereal in the pantry :P

223  Milk 'stache.

224  Nathaniel refused to take off his Spiderman socks for two days and two nights.

Linking up to:
Inspire Me Photography: Be Inspired Project
NapTimeMomTog: Project 365
The Mom Creative: Project Life

Comments

  1. Wow. Awesome photos. I love the cereal photos and the one of your boys. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!