Skip to main content

The Simple Woman's Daybook


The Simple Woman's Daybook
For Today (September 21-ish, 2010)

Outside my window... darkness. After all it's after midnight!

I am thinking... about the birthday cake I just finished decorating for one of my husband's co-workers.

I am thankful for... my marriage and the person I am sharing it with.

From the kitchen... Birthday cake: yellow butter cake with chocolate icing

I am wearing... my high school t-shirt (7+ years old!) and white shorts

I am going... to bed.

I am reading... Deception Point by Dan Brown (still). About a 1/4th of the book left!

I am hoping praying... for one of my good college friends who is going through major life changes right now :(

I am hearing... Silence: Hubby, baby, AND doggie are all asleep.
 
Around the house... baby toys

One of my favorite things... the smell of my hands after baking.

Inspired by the church song... "If my heart is right when He calls me, If my heart is right I will hear. If my heart is right when He calls, I'll be somewhere listening for my name!"

A few plans for the rest of the week...  Going to the Base tomorrow with the cake; cake class on Thursday; possibly work on Saturday if I don't get canceled yet again; Date night with hubby?

Here is picture I am sharing...  May 16, 2008: My favorite part of my wedding dress. (Each pearls had to be button individually!) 

Comments