Skip to main content

The Simple Woman's Daybook



The Simple Woman's Daybook
For Today (September 14, 2010)

Outside my window... It is still chilly (55F) but the sun is finally out so hopefully it will start warming up soon.

I am thinking... about my husband. His phone (which he uses as his alarm clock) has been turning off randomly so for the first time ever, he woke up late and was extremely late to work this morning. Yikes!

I am thankful for... another blessed day as a stay-at-home mommy.

From the kitchen... clean laundry that needs folding (our washer and dryer are located in the kitchen area too).

I am wearing... a green shirt with white shorts.

I am going... to the Commissary some time today to pick up some things for my cake class this Thursday.

I am reading... Deception Point by Dan Brown. I have started to read this book several times since a year ago and am determined to finish it this time!

I am hoping... Hubby didn't get in trouble this morning!

I am hearing... Nathaniel munching/talking to his Cheerios.

Around the house... a newly purchased high chair. Yes, we're about X months late!

One of my favorite things... green grass :)

Inspired by the church song... Wonderful story of love; Tell it to me again. Wonderful story of love; Wake the immortal strain! Angels with rapture announce it; Shepherds with wonder receive it. Sinner, O won't you believe it? Wonderful story of love!

A few plans for the rest of the week... Nathaniel is 9 months old tomorrow; Well Baby Visit and cake class on Thursday; work at the hospital on Friday and Saturday for 8hrs each day if I don't get canceled;

Here is picture I am sharing... Kansas City Chiefs fan in the making?

Comments

  1. It took me a bit to get into Deception Point but I enjoyed it once I did. Hope you get into it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!