Skip to main content

First Day of School: Kindergarten


Today was Nathaniel's first day of kindergarten. All summer long, he was so excited to be moving up a class. He was looking forward to eating at the cafeteria and playing at the big gym. However, this morning, he had a little breakdown. He was crying because he said he will miss me! To be honest, I was a little worried too because this year is his first full day school. Thankfully, Hubs Skyped for a little bit and was able to lift Nathaniel's spirit. And just as I expected, Nathaniel completely forgot about me as soon as he saw his friends at the bus stop. I even had to beg him for a hug and kiss goodbye. And Nathaniel had a good, successful first day. I can't believe how fast he is growing!

Comments

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!