Skip to main content

Life {Unscripted}: Vol. 12


Welcome to Life {Unscripted} blog circle! I am so honored to be a part of a team of very talented lifestyle photographers. We have a passion for capturing raw, honest and unplanned photographs and we created this community so you would hopefully be inspired and join us in documenting your lives {unscripted}. And a special thank you if you are here visiting from Chrissy!

Here is a glimpse of my life {unscripted} for August 2015:


And if you have a chance, please visit Sharon Covert Photography!

Comments

  1. Awwww! The cutest littles ever! <3 Her shirt says it all. Follow Your Heart! Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just too cute, I am so in love with her in the puddle shot, total cuteness, and just look at how proud that smile is on his face to head to school. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice pictures! Love the puddle one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Love the all the swimming going on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so good! I love her little belly in the tutu swimming suite, and the shot in McAlisters is so perfect! Great shares!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so fun!! Love them all but I think my favorite is Amelia on the checkered floor!! so fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your clarity and focus here! It is so creative! And of course the puddle shots! I love puddles! Great month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE THESE! I love how bright colours are always infusing your images! And of course those puddle shots are the bomb!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!