Skip to main content

TTC


I just realized that I never made an update on the blog about my follow-up results. Well, everything came back normal: no clotting disorders, no chromosomal abnormalities, and my HgA1C is perfect. There was a tiny bit concern about my thyroid function: TSH was low. However, it wasn't too far out of the normal range to warrant any treatment.

With that being said, Hubby and I are back on trying again as of this month/cycle. And that explains the title of this post (TTC: trying to conceive). I am emotionally ready to try again although I am petrified  of having another miscarriage. I really don't think I can handle another heartbreak. It still pains me to think that if we didn't lose Elijah, I will already be at my third trimester.

I am clinging and trusting in God's great plan but mostly I am praying for clarity. And patience. Because the unknown is such a scary thing.

Comments

  1. Prayers always. God's timing is perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for your loss<3 Our daughter would have turned two last month if we hadn't lost her. I know all to well how scary it can be to try again. I remember looking at other pregnant women and envying them, wishing to have that carefree joy back. When I was pregnant with my baby every little hick up sent me into a state of panic. But, despite my panic he came out beautiful and wonderful and everything we were hoping for. It's bittersweet knowing that we wouldn't have him if our daughter was still here, but I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world. I wish you luck in your journey and I can't wait to see your BFP!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!