Skip to main content

Project 365: Week 1


1 Drinking my champagne on New Year's Day evening instead of New Year's Eve because I had to work. Nathaniel is drinking sparkling grape juice in his cup from Boo at the Zoo in Riverbanks Zoo in South Carolina.

2 Nathaniel has been disobeying us when it comes to bedtime so we "threw" his toys away (we didn't really throw them away; they are just hidden). Also, he's crying not because we are throwing away his toys but because I didn't allow him to wear his sunglasses while I take this photo.

3 I looked outside the window and saw this. Isn't God amazing? And to honor Him, this photo is straight out of the camera (SOOC).

4 I have been very pleased with what is in my camera bag when just a few nights ago, I started to really want a macro lens. Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS to be exact.

5 Someone got a little impatient while I take this picture. L-R: Hubby's "Christmas drink" (Dirty Chai Latte), my Vanilla Spice Frappe, and well... you can pretty much tell with the last one.

6 Nathaniel's choice of book to read before naptime. One of my favorite Dr. Seuss books: Green Eggs and Ham.

7 When did he grow up? "Playing" the Peg board game during brunch at Cracker Barrel.

Comments

  1. I really love your pictures : )
    What a happy new year you have had so far.
    Your son is so cute.
    See you tomorrow at Tuesdays Around the World.
    Love, Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so serious in #7. Beautiful bokeh in #1 and I love #4 it's very neat.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!