Skip to main content

A Decade


Yesterday, Hubby and I celebrated ten years anniversary of dating. He completely surprised me with a two-hour long seven course dinner at La Maison at Telfair. I've had dinner plans arranged with my friend Michelle for weeks and turns out they were in it together. The food was fantastic and the entire experience was just amazing (I do have to say that I'm disappointed at my husband for ordering the Australian Kangaroo!!). Dean also had overnight child care arranged so we were able to catch a late night movie. It was a great evening and perfect way to celebrate a decade of togetherness!

Comments

  1. This is beautiful! It is amazing that you two are still going strong after 10 years. I can't wait until I can experience this with my husband.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!