Skip to main content

Follow Up


I had a follow up appointment with my OB today to hopefully get answers and begin to understand why I had two miscarriages. Our OB ordered several labs to test for clotting disorders, check my thyroid function and for chromosomal abnormalities from both me and my husband. I am also supposed to fast tonight since my OB wanted a HgA1C done. He wants an early screening for diabetes because of family history and uncontrolled blood glucose can cause pregnancy loss. The results won't be back for another 3-4 weeks so it's just a waiting game until then.

The roses are from a long time family friend and brothers and sisters in Christ. These beauties have been brightening our days for the past few days. We are truly blessed and grateful that we are surrounded by loving family and friends during this dark and confusing time.

Comments

  1. I truly hope that this is something that is easily "fixable" and that you are able to have more children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so very sorry to hear about another devestating loss, Diana. Prayers that you will find some answers and that God will bless you with a healthy pregnancy soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!