Skip to main content

Family Time


Yesterday was a wonderful day. The air was crisp, cool and perfect for being outdoors. We walked roughly three miles but stopped a lot to explore every tiny little thing Nathaniel noticed. We were at the park for 3.5 hours but didn't notice how long we had been there till our tummies started growling. I took a lot of photos but I will share just this one for now.

Days like yesterday are becoming fewer and far between. Between my two nursing jobs, Hubby starting a yet-again another language course and all of our other commitments. So I really cherished yesterday. No work. No plans. Just family time. I wish days like yesterday happen every day.

Comments

  1. That picture is so lovely. I like the simplicity of it. With that,you are given aLiebster Award. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!