Skip to main content

The Lady and Sons


While in Savannah, we ate at Paula Deen's restaurant, The Lady and Sons. It was a 1.5 hour "wait" to seat our party of 5 adults, two toddlers and one infant. And it was worth it because everything was delicious! The sweet tea is the best I've ever had; not too sweet---just the perfect ratio of tea and sugar. Her (in)famous chicken was crispy and moist. My nephew who is a picky eater and eats like a bird ate three drumsticks. And the vegetables, OH the vegetables! They were to die for. Hubby keeps saying that if vegetables were always served like that, he will eat a lot more veggies. And the price for the buffet is pretty reasonable, too. It truly was a great experience and something I recommend everyone should do if they are visiting Savannah. Oh, and I'm serving her sweet potato casserole on Thanksgiving from now on. Oh my mouth is salivating just writing this post!

Comments