Skip to main content

Top 5 of July to September

Here are my top five favorite photos of Nathaniel from July to September in no particular order:

 Nathaniel ran his first 1-mile run with Daddy; not even two-years old and already a runner!

I am picking the photo on the left for the Top 5
but feel that I need to show both for you to truly understand:
The morning before, Nathaniel was pantless when
I picked him up in his crib. That morning, I found him like this.

Earthly Treasures
My most loved and priced blessings

We enrolled Nathaniel to a swimming class for the month of August. By the end of the month, he was kicking, paddling and even went through that slide in the photo by himself several times, which ends in the 8+ feet deep water.

There is just something so peaceful and heart strings-tugging about watching these two nap together. It also gives me a couple of hours by myself  and do whatever my heart desires.


Click It Up A Notch

Comments

  1. Lovely photos! As the saying goes " A picture is worth a thousand words!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! for running tots.

    The second photo cracks me up. I am debating wether to share some photos from how I found my son a few weeks ago.

    What sweet moments captured bw father and son. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. I love every single one. I love him and his shirt. Hilarious. YAY for running. I featured you on my facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/naptimemomtog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos. I love the running photo, it won't be too long before you have a picture where he is as tall as dad. I also love the sleeping pictures. So sweet

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so sweet - I really love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All photos are beautiful. But I particularly love the ones daddy kissing and napping with daddy. so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful! I can't believe he did his first 1 mile run already! Whoo hoo!! That one of the two of them sleeping needs to be framed somewhere!! And I love the two images of him tangled in his shirt. Too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely shots....the last one is my favorite! Precious.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!