Skip to main content

Project 365: Week 37

Week 37: September 10th to September 16th


253  It's been awhile since I worked as a registered nurse but I'm pretty sure this is not how you check someone's blood pressure.

254  Napping with Daddy.

255  Ratatouille on Mushroom and Lemon Couscous. Loosely followed this recipe.

256  The day before, I found Nathaniel pantless. That morning, I found him like this.

257  Hubby graduated first in his class so we celebrated by eating out for breakfast as soon as the ceremony was over.

258  Nathaniel's latest favorite book: Captain Flinn and the Pirate Dinosaurs. My husband loves reading this book too because he really gets into each of the characters.

259  A big cotton candy-cloud over the barracks/base.

Linking up to:
Inspire Me Photography: Be Inspired Project
NapTimeMomTog: Project 365
The Mom Creative: Project Life

Comments

  1. Ha ha. Love that first shot and of course the napping with daddy. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great shots. Absolutely love "Napping with Dad."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! That napping photo is gorgeous!!! Have a great week and I still hope to see you if you're in SA :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all! They are so typical of life with kids but not the things that you would think to take a picture of. Thank you for sharing. I will have to check out the book since I have a little boy who is into all things pirate and dinosaur!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!