Skip to main content

Sixth Year Anniversary


Absence makes the heart grow fonder. With Dean being away during our sixth wedding anniversary (for "only" the second time in our married life---a rarity in the Corps) this quote rings true more than ever. And although I love my husband and it's difficult for me to imagine how I could possibly love him more, I do not believe 'love' is the main reason why my heart longs for him. The reason for this intense desire is because each day that he is gone, every moment without him, I realize more and more that I need him.

He makes me brave and bold. He encourages me to follow my dreams. He brightens even my darkest days. He is my worst distraction and my greatest motivation. He makes me strive to be the best I can be in every aspect of my life. He is my Great Wall and he makes me slap happy.

God knew I will need a special kind of man to be with and guide me in this life. So He gave me Dean. He is everything I need and more.

Dean, you are and will always be my happiness.

2013: Fifth Year Anniversary
2012: Fourth Year Anniversary
2011: Third Year Anniversary
2010: Second Year Anniversary
2009: First Year Anniversary
2008: Wedding Day

Comments