Skip to main content

Happy 4th birthday, Nathaniel!


Today, our not-so-little firstborn Nathaniel turned four years old. We celebrated his birthday with friends yesterday with a Power Rangers theme (his current obsession). And spent the evening of his actual birthday at one of his favorite places in the world: Chuck E Cheese. I can't believe how fast he is growing and I am so blessed to watch this beautiful, energetic soul just mature into a little young boy. It is never a boring moment when Nathaniel is around.

In the photo above, we were at Chuck E Cheese when I looked at the clock and realized it was 8:04 pm.
Me: Nathaniel, you are official four years old! Can I take your picture?
*Nathaniel poses*
M: Really? No smile? Smile for me!
N: No, Mommy.
M: Why not?
N: 'Cause I'm a big boy.

Comments