Skip to main content

First Day of School


Today was Nathaniel's first day of school to the Mother's Day Program. It is the same schedule as last year (Tuesdays and Thursdays for four hours) and his last "unofficial" school until he starts PreSchool next fall. This year's first day of school is so much different compared to last year's. Nathaniel couldn't wait to go to school and he did not cry when I dropped him off. In fact, I lingered a bit longer waiting for him to acknowledge that I am leaving. So when he didn't, I gave him a hug and said I'll miss him. His reply, "No, Mommy. You need to be brave and strong!" Needless to say, I cried in the car because my little baby boy is growing up!

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"
"I want to be a fireman. So I can ride the big truck and when your house is on fire, I can save you!"

Comments

  1. Nice N.
    Your cousin wants to be a power ranger, scrubber (OB with the Doppler ultrasound) and a helper (help people he said)

    For the longest time he only wants to be a power ranger

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!