Skip to main content

Project 365: Week 9


57  I was hired to capture an event, which comprised mostly of CEOs of a major US company. I was very nervous and turns out, I had a very legitimate reason! There were more than 200 attendees and I didn't realize how much of a big deal this gig was until they started introducing the people. They were from all over the country! Unfortunately, I cannot share any photos of the actual event so here you go: while the guests were enjoying their dinner, I was mesmerized by these gorgeous chandeliers found in the Augusta Marriott at the Convention Center.

58  One of my all time favorite: Vietnamese Pho

59  Naptime and adjusting (not so well) to the Daylight Savings Time change.

60  Anywhere but the toddler bed: Nathaniel moved from his bed to the couch during the middle of the night. He brought his bear Mr. Calimlim and managed to hold on to his glow stick.

61  This is when I wish we live in a bigger city. Best vegetarian pizza I've ever had at Fritti in Atlanta.

62  Trash the Dress session

63  Pant size: 4T. Yes, 4T! We went pants shopping because all his pants that we bought a few months ago are already high watered. Thank goodness this Children's Place jeans have adjustable waist band or they'll be falling off.

Comments