Skip to main content

Where Has My Little Dog Gone?


A cold, rainy Monday (or any day really!) makes a perfect recipe for a lazy day. I was cancelled again from work (the first time was on Friday) for low patient census so we suddenly had the entire day to do whatever we pleased. Hubby had to go to work for a few hours to take care of paperwork from his two-week trip to VA so it was just me and Nathaniel in the morning. We took our time getting ready and Nathaniel's first lazy activity of choice was to read in bed. Our dog Riley eventually decided to join us later.

These photos make me cringe because of the awful lighting. There are three different types of light: overhead lamp (fluorescent), lamp on my back right (bulb), and natural window light on the right side. But I'm trying to focus more on sharing memories not just "pretty pictures" so here they are anyway.

Comments