Skip to main content

Isabel Francesca

There so many new changes in our lives since the last time I posted but this news surely tops them all. My sister gave birth to a beautiful and healthy baby girl the day after Thanksgiving. They are both doing very well and I am taking every opportunity to snuggle with this precious little person. I really have forgotten how teeny-tiny newborns are. And the smell... oh, the smell! I'm sure that's what heaven smells like :)


Linking up to:

Leigh vs. Laundry: 52 Weeks of Happiness 
My 3 Boybarians: Sweet Shot Tuesday
Communal Global: Tuesdays Around the World

Comments

  1. How wonderful!! What a beauty she is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful name and what a serene looking angel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photo. There definitely is something very special about a newborn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your sister. She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so pretty and her announcement is perfect, beautiful picture with all the information. We will become first time grandparents this week...I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!