Skip to main content

Pictures, pictures, & more pictures!

January 20, 2010

Mommy & her little monster :)

January 28, 2010



One of Nathaniel's many faces

Now he just looks bored

I have a secret!

February 3, 2010


How many times are we going to see this look in our lifetime? :)

For now, we can only get Nathaniel to smile once. I can't wait till he starts smiling in a row and eventually to hear his laugh!
P.S. He looks like a cabbage patch kid with his hair in this picture :P


A friend commented that Nathaniel looks like he is taking his picture in here. Dean says, "Yea, he's that awesome!"

February 5, 2010


Nathaniel takes multiple mini morning naps. He usually takes three to four 30-45 minutes nap before taking a "long" one. Yes, very exhausting! And I never know when the long daytime nap is going to happen so who knew cooking lunch or dinner could take three to four hours? :)

But we either have an exhausted (but sane) mama and eventually a sleeping baby or let him cry it out and have an exhausted mama and awake, cranky baby. I think I'll take the first one!

Please let me out, Mama!

Comments