Skip to main content

Halloween 2016


For Halloween, Nathaniel was Ash Ketchum from Pokemon, Amelia was Pinkie Pie equestria girl from My Little Pony, and Eleanor was an adorable giraffe. Hubs and I dressed up as well. He was Jake from State Farm and I was Flo from Progressive ;) Most of our costumes came from our closets and the rest were made from clothes bought at Goodwill. I am very proud of Nathaniel's shirt! The stitches are definitely amateur but it looks pretty authentic from afar, don't you think?

We noticed that Nathaniel wasn't as into trick or treating this year. He was excited all weekend and the day of. Bbut when it come down to the actual event, he stayed mostly next to me. I think he's still recovering from being sick. He ran a high fever over the weekend and although it is gone for the most part, I believe his body hasn't fully recovered just yet.

Amelia loved going door to door with Daddy! She wanted to knock on all the doors--even the ones with their front porch lights off. She loved saying "Happy Halloween" and/or "Trick or treat!" Amelia did get easily scared though. Anything that is remotely closed to being "spooky" or unusual made her cry.

Eleanor wore her Kuya's old halloween costume. Nathaniel never actually wore it for Halloween. My mom bought it after the holidays and by the next Halloween, he was already too big for it. We clipped a bow on one of the ears to avoid any confusion. Many people commented how handsome she looked when she wore it this past weekend at a birthday/halloween party. Eleanor enjoyed looking at the street lights (I was pushing her in a stroller) and eventually fell asleep.

Comments