Skip to main content

Life {Unscripted}: Vol. 8


Welcome to Life {Unscripted} blog circle! I am so honored to be a part of a team of very talented lifestyle photographers. We have a passion for capturing raw, honest and unplanned photographs and we created this community so you would hopefully be inspired and join us in documenting your lives {unscripted}. And a special thank you if you are here visiting from Stacy!

Here is a glimpse of my life {unscripted} for this April 2015:


And if you have a chance, please visit Natalie of Act Naturally Photography!

Comments

  1. Lovely, lovely set of photos Diana!! Your kids are so precious!! I love them all but think my favorite is Amelia thinking about licking the bowling ball! ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, the bowling ball. Great group and I love the soulful eyes in the last shot! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous, love your closeups so cute, and haha the bowling ball how perfect! ~Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Love how I can see her curious nature in the first photo…great capture :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set, Diana! I love the one him walking to the field and looking straight at the camera. He looks so little in that helmet! Precious captures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful and colorful set! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!