Skip to main content

1 Second Everyday 2014

I am extremely ecstatic to finally share my 1 Second Everyday video of 2014. At the beginning of last year, I made a goal to record more videos of us. I am very proud of this project and truly treasure all the homemade videos. I haven't blogged the months May through December but I plan to sit down one of these days and do so. So for now, without further ado, here is a glimpse into our everyday lives in the year 2014 via a compilation of one second videos.



See 1 Second Everyday - January 2014
See 1 Second Everyday - February 2014
See 1 Second Everyday - March 2014
See 1 Second Everyday - April 2014

Comments

  1. I love LOOOOOVE this! I dont know how you kept up with it! I want to do it sooo bad. I might add it to my list of goals to complete this year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!