Skip to main content

Life {Unscripted} Vol. 2



Welcome to Life {Unscripted} blog circle! I am so honored to be a part of a team of very talented lifestyle photographers. We have a passion for capturing raw, honest and unplanned photographs and we created this community so you would hopefully be inspired and join us in documenting your lives {unscripted}. And a special thank you if you are here visiting from Sharon Covert!

Here is a glimpse of my life unscripted for this October 2014:



And if you have a chance, please visit Natalie Wheeler's Life {Unscripted} for October 2014.

Comments

  1. Diana your processing is so bright and crisp! I love it! Did you make your son's wolf costume? It's awesome! I love it so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these, especially the last one. Total cutie your little one, and she rocks those shades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the story you tell with your pictures - they are awesome. What spoke to me most was the perspectives you chose - they are really awesome and inspiring! Cant wait to see what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I picked my have till I got to the last one, that's it - what a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!