Skip to main content

Williamsburg Trip at a Glance


My sister and her family took a vacation in Williamsburg, VA and they invited us to join them. We spent all of last week visiting Colonial Williamsburg, Water Country (no photos taken with my DSLR), and Busch Gardens. We even drove four hours north to Maryland to see our Tita and her family (my Dad's sister) for a short visit. It was a good vacation and always nice to see and spend time with my family. And it all just comes in a full circle if you remember their visit to NC at the beginning of April. We spent the first week and last week of Hubs being gone with my family. It was a great last hurrah before Dean graduated (August 20th) from school and came back after 4.5 months of being gone.

Comments

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!