Skip to main content

Baby Green Pickle: Week 20


Why we are calling this Baby "Green Pickle"... Nathaniel would like to name the baby "Green Lantern" if it's a boy and "Pickle" if it's a girl.





How far along... 20 weeks.

Baby Green Pickle is the size of... a banana; roughly 10.5 oz and 10 inches long.

Total weight gain... +8 lbs

Maternity clothes... bottoms: yes; tops: yes and no.

Stretch Marks... haven't noticed new ones besides from my first pregnancy.

Sleep... slept a bit better this week since we spent a weekend in Tennessee so I am exhausted by the end of the day.

Best moment this week... I am halfway through this pregnancy! I can't believe how quickly this is going.

Miss anything... sushi.

Movement... a little more consistent kicks. I can feel the baby everyday now and most especially after I eat :)

Food cravings... caaaake.

Anything making me queasy or sick... lean pork meat.

Have you started to show yet... yes.

Gender... We're waiting to find out if we'll have a Green Lantern or a Pickle :)

Labor signs... none.

Belly button in or out... in

Wedding rings on or off... wedding ring on; engagement ring off (it's a half a size smaller)

Happy or moody most of the time... happy.

Looking forward to... enjoying the first week of Autumn: cooler temps here we come!

Comments

  1. What a fun idea to complete a survey for the weeks! I may have to do that sometime! Great idea, and I enjoyed reading all of your responses :). Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!