Skip to main content

Drag Racing


I can't believe I never blogged about this! Since I shared them on Facebook months ago, I guess I just sort of thought I had done it here, too. Major blogging fail.

These were taken last May during our quick emergency family visit. The boys were drag racing down the driveway. Don't worry, we had two adult spotters ready to stop them from going all the way to the not-busy road. Nathaniel talks about Daniel eeeevery single time. Everything he does, he wants to share with Daniel. And if we go somewhere, he asks if Daniel will be there. It breaks my heart to be so far away from family but I know, at this time of our life, we are exactly where we are supposed to be. I terribly miss my nephew and niece and cannot wait to snuggle them both next month!

Comments