Skip to main content

MIA Since Easter


So many things have happened since my Easter post a few weeks ago. I wish I had a good reason but truth be told, I just haven't had the desire to sit in front of the computer. It seems to be a trend that every Spring season, I go in a little bit of a blogging hiatus. So let me enjoy the warming weather for a while and I promise I'll be back and give each of these events their proper shout out.

I have so many partially written blog post and half-edited photo series. But a few events that are worth mentioning from these Instagram photos since Easter are:
Second shot a wedding for Faith from Sweet Violet Photography
Hubby did Tough Mudder with a few Marines
Car accident :( Thankfully, every one is fine!
Spring Break and Augusta Masters
Farmer's Market
World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta
Georgia Aquarium

Follow me on Instagram if you want to see our daily happenings. I post there several times daily. Username is dianastlouis.

Comments