Skip to main content

Top 5 of July to September

Nathaniel is potty trained! It took us a week to be completely diaper-less (except for bedtime). He regressed a month later but after three weeks, he is now back to being fully potty trained.

"Lola's Visit"
My Mom and Nathan came for a quick visit during my birthday weekend and it was just exactly what we all needed after the loss of E.D. These two were inseparable.

"Spiderman Pillowcase"
The reason our transition from the crib to the toddler bed went so smoothly! Nathaniel had to sleep in his "big boy bed" for a week without getting up and the reward was this pillow.

I have always wanted to take this kind of photo: Nathaniel lighted by just the tablet. It was during a summer thunderstorm so it was extra special dark. He was watching Blues Clues on Netflix and wearing his swimming arm floaties. But my favorite part? His shirt. It says, "My Mom Rocks" :)

"Family Picture"
A photo! With ME in it! Best part? You see that little black remote I'm holding with my right hand? Yup, I took this photo myself :) Best birthday gift ever.

Expect a Runners Up post soon for the photos that didn't make the cut!

Comments

  1. All wonderful captures! The photo in the dark is ah-mazing...gotta try that too. Also, love your self/family portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana-That first photo is perfection. I have one very similar of Eli jumping on his bed. Love it.
    Also love that one of all three of you. Yay for you being in the picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jumping on the bed picture! Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great!! love the first one and the low light one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such great pictures! Love that light shot! Oh, and I need one of those remotes (I'm never in pictures). By the way, my sister's name is Lola. I know it's not very common :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely LOVE the first shot. That's about I felt when my son was finally potty trained. Now working on night training. Love the low light photo too. How did you do that one? Visiting from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow - these are all so wonderful. I'm loving the first shot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!