Skip to main content

Pool Time


We spent three super-fun hours at the courtyard pool at the base today. We purchased arm floaties for Nathaniel and it boosted his confidence in the water even more. He was floating all by himself for the majority of the time! And Dean and/or I stayed within a couple of feet away from him at all times in case he needed help. Nathaniel also could not get enough of jumping in the water! He must have done it a hundred times. The pool also had a huge slide and he was super bummed that he could not try it because he wasn't tall enough :( Nathaniel is really such a dare devil little boy!

I really didn't want to bring my DSLR because it will be left unattended but these Instagram photos really made me wish I had it with me. I think I will have to bring my trusty ol' Rebel next time.

Comments