Skip to main content

Augusta Half Marathon

The past couple of weeks (especially the weekends) have been quite full. But definitely one of the highlights is my husband running the Augusta Half Marathon yesterday. Unfortunately (fortunately, maybe?), Dean finished sooner than we anticipated so Nathaniel and I didn't see him at the finish line!


Dean finished at the top half of his age group and 300-something out of 1100+ runners. I don't have the exact specifics but I hope to update this once he comes home from work today.



And then we went to grab greasy, fattening burgers for lunch afterwards, which seems to be becoming a marathon tradition. When Dean ran the Big Sur International Marathon last May, we went to Phat Burger in Monterey, CA. I am not a burger fan but I could eat their Mushroom-Swiss burger every week.

 The boys fighting over chocolate milk


Linking up to: 
Communal Global: Tuesdays Around the World

Comments

  1. Congratulations. Nice photos!

    Golden Mardi Gras, have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a wonderful achievement to me. I would never get very far. What was even nicer, he was wearing a pretty blue shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blue striped ribbon holding the medal caught my eye.

    Happy Blue Monday, Diana. Be sure to check out my book giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation to your hubby:)

    Visiting from MYM- hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/02/fruity-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting again for Blue Monday- hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/02/blue-super-baby-snowsuit.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the marathon win :-) very impressive :-) Visiting from MYM, hope that you can return the visit too.

    http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2012/02/chuck-e-cheese-air-walker-three3-feet-balloon.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. great way to celebrate the win :-) Visiting this time from Blue Monday, hope that you can return the visit too.

    http://www.sportyjess.com/my-future-daytona-race-car-driver/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!