Skip to main content

Progress!

Dean and I went in for my 38 weeks OB appointment yesterday and at 38 weeks and 3 days, I am now three centimeters dialated and 50% effaced (thinning of the cervix)! Our OB says this is a huge jump from zero during my 36th week but we missed last week due to Thanksgiving so I don't really know how accurate when the zero to three jump happened. Either way, he says there's a possibility that we could be holding our little one in less than a week! I can tell the soon-to-be Daddy is getting very, very excited since he is constantly asking me how I'm feeling almost every three hours.

When I asked our OB approximately how much our little baby weighs, he said he thinks he/she is about seven pounds, three quarters right now and should expect the baby to weigh about eight pounds when I deliver.

12.04.09
38 weeks, 4 days
You can really tell I've dropped with this picture!

Comments