Skip to main content

False labor?

I am 37 weeks and 6 days pregnant today so we are only a day away until Baby S is full term. Early this morning, I was awoken by a very painful backache and firm abdomen that just wouldn't go away no matter how much I changed positions or drank water. It happened four more times in regular intervals so Dean and I thought today was the day! Sadly, it stopped :( It looks like little S is just not ready to make his/her arrival. We, however, are very excited and ready to meet him/her!

Our Thanksgiving dinner went well even though no one ended up showing up :( The weather wasn't at its best last Thursday and I guess none of his fellow Marines wanted to leave the barracks. It was unfortunate since the food, especially the turkey, really did turn out well.

It has been great and truly a blessing having Dean home. He hasn't had a full day off since Veteran's Day and he really deserve this four-day weekend, even though he's already back at work on a Sunday night. And I was really starting to miss my husband.

 Our yummy food!
Note: No, that isn't white wine. It's a non-alcoholic sparkling wine.

God Bless,
Diana

Comments