Skip to main content

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today (March 29, 2011)

Outside my window... Sunny(!) 57 degrees. It finally stopped raining!

I am thinking... we really need a nice toy chest to put Nathaniel's toys in since they are in the living/family room for every guest to see. I've looked online but I want to check out Goodwill or thrift stores first and it could be DIY project.

I am thankful for... sunshine!

From the kitchen... a new mandolin purchased with a $10 Kohls cash and 30% off coupon. I love Kohls!

I am wearing... t-shirt, shorts

I am going... to move the laundry to the dryer after this.

I am reading... Organized Simplicity by Tsh Oxenreider

I am hoping... to buy essential oils soon so I can finally make the leap to non-toxic cleaners.

I am hearing... Nathaniel playing.

Around the house... toys. e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e.

One of my favorite things... the sound of my son being tickled :)

Inspired by the church song... I Know Who Holds Tomorrow

"I don't know about tomorrow,
I just live from day to day.
I don't borrow from it's sunshine,
For its skies may turn to gray.
I don't worry o'er the future,
For I know what Jesus said,
And today I'll walk beside Him,
For He knows what is ahead.

Many things about tomorrow,
I don't seem to understand;
But I know Who holds tomorrow,
And I know Who holds my hand."

A few plans for the rest of the week...
  • Picnic at Hubby's work on Friday
Here is a picture I am sharing... Tickling him with my foot :) Can you hear his belly laugh?





Linking up to: 

Comments

  1. Send some sunshine this way please!! Those lyrics are beautiful & that last photo is adorable! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!